Friday, November 12, 2010

The week that turned into a Month

Hey Guys!

Man Im so sorry its been a long time between blog post's. We have been smashing it on youtube with lots of Video Blog's and braaap TV so make sure you check that out!
www.youtube.com/user/braaaponline

I'm writing this from Israel.

Why the hell is he in israel? so many people have asked. LOL

Well my trip started out with the International Young Entrepreneur of the year awards in Japan as a part of the JCI world congress.
This was an amazing week, an very international week, there was over 10,000 people at the congress from all over the planet.
make sure you check out JCI - Junior Chamber International - awesome group of people with huge Vision.

I was awarded runner Up in the International Young Entrepreneur of the year award, thanks so much to Peter the Australian Main man in JCI and every one at braaap form our staff who do so much and the passionate customers who make what we do worth while.

As most of you know Im a Tony Robbins nut, if you don't know of Robbins work youtube him. Number 1 Peak performance coach on the planet. Im fortunate enough to spend 12 days with him and his army of Platinum Partners here in ISrael and then over to Egypt.

I truly believe that proximity is power and the people you surround your self with are the people who will influence everything you do. Thats the number 1 reason Im here in Israel, We have some massive opportunity at braaap and have had some great success but you know Im not one to look at what we have done, my mission is to build the braaap franchise and retail concept into the number 1 affordable adrenaline sport retailer on the planet, to build braaap into the number one action sports label and of course our greater mission is to educate young people on how to get adrenaline rush's from action sport rather than drugs,crime or violence - the braaap club and community group....
We are about to Launch our all new Online platforms, we have some massive things happening with braaap club, we have just signed a deal to launch into the USA and have bought on angel investors to help accelerate the growth of braaap international into other countries across the planet.

To bring all this into action, to make it happen, we need to learn from the best in the world, especially in retail 2nd best is not good enough. as they say there is no such thing as a secure future all you can do is educate your self and be ready to adapt to change, I think many of us have seen how change is so important especially the last 2 years.

So thats why Im here, to learn, to be around the best people on the planet and to prepare to rocket braaap to the next level.

In between Japan and Israel I had a week spare, I got a call from a mate who is living in Thailand being mentored by some of the best and most successful internet marketers on the planet.

I took them up on the offer to come stay and man was I blow away by some of the things these guys do, I learned stacks, How can you put a value on spending 5 days with the Number 1 seller on the internet at the moment? How can you put a value on having dinner with the guy who has the highest conversion rate on the internet at the moment? and how can you put a Value on the relationship you build with people like this?

I am so excited to be about to launch an affiliation program online for braaap customers.
I want our passionate fans and super fans to have a platform to turn their passion into their profit. the braaap affiliation program is exactly this!

I speak at schools all the time to young people about how they can turn their passion into their pathway, the week before i cam to japan I did 10,000 kids with my great friend Sam Cawthorn, you know while I was travelling around Tasmanian speaking to thousands of kids and in between speaking gigs sitting in a car next to Sam who is one of the mast passionate and futuristic thinkers you will meet, it dawned on me thats exactly what braaap does, we help people turn their passion into their pathway.
weather it be a franchisee (who owns their own braaap store) or if a passionate customer who signs up to become a braaap affiliate our job is to help you turn your passion into your pathway.

So I learned a stack in Thailand, thank you to the guys for sharing their knowledge with me, I cant wait to show you all the braaap affiliate program.

the next part of my trip is to Egypt with Tony Robbins and the crew and then I head to the USA.

I am so pumped to make the trip over to the USA and spend a week or 2 with Marcos Ambrose and his team. We have some masssssive USA plans. We have some massive International Plans.

Ill keep you all posted.!

thanks for reading!

braaaaaaaaap

brad

No comments:

Post a Comment